Are you self-employed or a business owner having a growth mindset?
Although specific financing offers will vary, most lenders offer a variety of financing options for business owners. Below are a few of the most common financing options:
• Property development financing
• GRV, mezzanine and equity funding
• Commercial property financing
• Start-up and business growth financing
• Factoring, debtor or invoice financing
• Motor vehicle, truck, or equipment financing
• Trade, stock/inventory or export/import financing
• Engineering or manufacturing project funding
A business loan provides security and additional buying power that can be used to grow your business. Whether you’re setting up a new business or looking to expand your offering, there are a number of loans available that suit businesses of varying sizes. Having access to sufficient funds shouldn’t stand in the way of your business’ potential, which is why you should speak to an adviser and find out what options are available to you.
There are a number of finance options available to business owners that cover everything from a commercial premise, to car and equipment costs. One of the biggest challenges when owning a business is ensuring you have enough cash flow to set up and run the business. When unexpected costs arise, a business loan can help reduce the pressure. A commercial lending specialist can offer you multiple solutions and products with greater flexibility in repayments. Contact us to find out if we can add more cost-effectiveness to your business decisions.